Here’s a Sample of what inside this The 31-Day Guide To Profitable Packages:
When a lot of people think about creating a package of materials to sell, they get overwhelmed. Create one piece of content… sure. But what about creating 10, 20 or more pieces in a mixed bag of reports, courses, worksheets, templates, checklists and more?
That’s because you’re about to walk through a step-by-step 31-day guide for creating your own profitable package by using private label rights content. It’s the easiest and most cost-effective way to create a lot of content… FAST. And if you use the tips you’re about to discover, you’ll end up with a very unique, high-value package!
So, without further ado, let’s jump in and get to work…
Day 1: Pick a Niche
First things first: before you can start planning a single piece of content for your profitable package, you need to know who you’ll be selling this package to. In other words, what niche?
You may already have a niche in mind. Maybe you’re already working in this niche. If so, great! But if not, then please review this lesson carefully and follow the steps below in order to pick your niche.
This step is actually composed of two major steps:
- Create a list of potential niches.
- Research these niches to find out which ones are profitable.
Let’s start with that first step…
Step 1: Create a List of Potential Niches
If you don’t already have some potential niches in mind, then your first step is to develop a list. Here’s how:
Brainstorm Potential Niches
Here you think about your own hobbies and challenges. List everything you can think of, from losing weight to scuba diving to restoring cars to back pain (and absolutely everything in between). Think about:
- Your favorite things to do.
- Biggest problems.
- Tasks you wish were easier.
- Where you spend your disposable income.
- Places you like to visit (vacation).
- Things you like to do on vacation.
- Things you like to read about (books, blogs, etc.).
- DIY jobs that you know how to do.
- Things people ask you for advice about.
And similar topics – list everything you can think of, and then move onto the next step…
Pay Attention to Discover Niches
Now look around to come up with other niche ideas. This includes:
- Looking at your friends’ and family members’ hobbies and challenges.
- Taking note of what’s popular on social media.
- Watching/reading the news for ideas.
Use Keyword Tools
Still another way to get ideas is by using a keyword tool (like MarketSamurai.com, KeywordTracker.com, or your favorite tool). The idea here is to enter a partial search and see what sort of niche ideas come up.
Here are example partial searches:
- How to
- Secrets of
- Get rid of
- Step by step
Now the next step… https://gofromzerotohero.net/